(Sold) Orion EON 130mm ED Triplet Apochromatic Refractor Telescope & Field Flattener (Sold)

Buying? Selling? Trading? Wanting? This is the place to do it.
Posts will be automatically pruned in 90 days,
DZJr

(Sold) Orion EON 130mm ED Triplet Apochromatic Refractor Telescope & Field Flattener (Sold)

Post by DZJr »

(Item has sold) Orion EON 130mm ED Triplet Apochromatic Refractor Telescope & Field Flattener, never used! I purchased this telescope scope brand new direct from the manufacturer in January of 2019. Unfortunately for me, fortunately for you, it was never used. Taken out of the box for the first time for these photos.

Includes:
130mm ED Triplet optical tube assembly
Finder scope base (installed)
Narrow style dovetail mounting bar
Heavy-duty hinged tube rings (x2)
Foam-lined hard carry case
Dust caps

A serious, high-quality scope for night sky observers and astrophotographers! The 910mm focal length makes the EON 130mm Triplet a wonderfully versatile telescope for both deep-sky and solar system imaging or stargazing with plenty of image scale for smaller targets and a moderately fast f/7.0 focal ratio. Here are some key specs of importance:

Weight, optical tube: 22.5 lbs
Length: 32.5”
Front-end outside tube diameter: 6.59”

Also includes a Orion 3" Field Flattener for EON 115/130 EDT Refractor which is perfect for astrophotography! Paid $200+ for this item, including free with telescope!

Use the internet to find complete info and specs on this item. Do your homework to see if this scope is right for you. Sold as is and no returns!

Paid $2700+, now asking just $1600 cash. Motivated seller, serious inquiries only. Located in Andover, MN. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks for looking!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DZJr on Mon May 06, 2024 9:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Carter Hanson

Re: For Sale: Orion EON 130mm ED Triplet Apochromatic Refractor Telescope & Field Flattener

Post by Carter Hanson »

Hi Dennis - is this still available?
DZJr

Re: For Sale: Orion EON 130mm ED Triplet Apochromatic Refractor Telescope & Field Flattener

Post by DZJr »

Hi Carter, it is! Let me know if you have any questions for me or would like any more photos. I am available to meet up this weekend if interested. Thanks! DZ
Carter Hanson

Post by Carter Hanson »

Nice! I'm sending you a private message with my contact info so we can organize a meet up.