FOR SALE: Meade 8” LX200-ACF GPS with Autostar II

Buying? Selling? Trading? Wanting? This is the place to do it.
Posts will be automatically pruned in 90 days,
photodiver

FOR SALE: Meade 8” LX200-ACF GPS with Autostar II

Post by photodiver »

I am looking to sell a Meade 8” LX200-ACF GPS with Autostar II. It is a couple years old but has only been used a handful of times (unboxed and at our house the whole time). To be honest, this telescope was bought by my dad for my son, but because of its weight, it deserves someplace more semi-permanent and better sky view than our house has. We are looking to step down to a new 6" so it is more portable to take camping, etc.

Asking $2000 OBO. We can discuss inspecting it and delivery / pickup if interested. Located in Bloomington, MN. Can do PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle. Contact Brian at: ries.briane@gmail.com

Photos are attached. More photos available (lenses, etc. Upon request.

Details:
  • Meade 8” LX200-ACF GPS with Autostar II
  • Meade Standard Field Tripod
  • 8 x 50 mm Viewfinder (x2)
  • Meade 1.25” Diagonal Prism (918A)
  • Meade 26mm (1.25”) Super Plossl Lens/Eyepiece
  • Meade 1.25” Eyepiece Holder
  • Two (2) Power Supply Transformers (have an extra)
Additional:
  • Meade 2.0” Enhanced Diagonal Adapter
  • Meade 82 Degree AVOF Waterproof Ultra Wide Angle 20mm Lens
  • Celestron Luminos Barlow Lens (2.5x Magnification)
Notes:
  • There is a brand-new viewfinder and bracket. The original bracket lost a spring-plunger screw, so I have a new one as replacement. So… Two viewfinders and two brackets, one brand-new with all positioning screws.
  • The leveling bubble in the Tripod has lost its fluid. I have a disk level that I use instead (that I find works better for ensuring level) that is included.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.